The project’s “Consolidation and sustainable development of the Transylvanian Furniture Cluster” objective was to create the premises for the sustainable development of the cluster, through management, internationalization and marketing activities.The project ensured to the administrative consolidation of the cluster management while also supporting the increase of cooperation between members and their visibility at European level – by facilitating their participation at national and international furniture trade fairs.
The total value of the project: 80.000 euros.
During the implementation period, the level of training and performance of the cluster management was strengthened while, at the same time, the premises for the competitiviness of the organisation and its members on the national and international furniture market were created.
- 1 development plan for the cluster 2013-2018
- implementation of the ISO 9001: 2008 standard
- participation in 3 international and national fairs
- participation in 3 training courses of the members of the cluster management team and of representatives of the cluster members: Time Management, Performance Management, Emotional Intelligence and Effective Communication, Difficult Sales
- 4 workshops organized between members
- participation in 2 international events
Some of the international fairs and events in which the representatives of the member companies in the cluster participated during this project: