He is a persevering man of action, who invests time and energy in the ideas he believes in and is convinced that the financial benefits are only the consequence of work done with passion and devotion. Ciprian is a dreamer well-anchored in reality, which helps him keep his focus on important projects.
● 2013-Present: Department Coordinator, AgroTransilvania Cluster
● 2012-Present: General Manager / Project Manager, Transylvanian Furniture Cluster
● 2007-Present: Partner / General Manager, S.C. Hygia Consult S.R.L.
● 2016-2017: Representative of the Cluster Consortium from Northern Transylvania
● 2014-2015: Representative of the business environment in the thematic group “Business environment and smart specialization” from the Regional Planning Committee for the elaboration of the Regional Development Strategy 2014-2020 of the North-West Region of Romania.
● 2001 - 2005: Bachelor's degree: Specialization "Legal Sciences - Law", Faculty of Law "Simion Barnițiu", "Lucian Blaga" University Sibiu, Romania
● 2000– 2003 Certificate of professional competences: “Electronist”, graduate of the School of Application for Transmissions, Informatics and Electronic Warfare, from Sibiu, Romania;
Other specializations and qualifications:
● 2017: Course (MOOC) "Designing a Smart Specialization Strategy", organized by the Ecole Polytechnique Federale de Lausanne & BAKBASEL Economic Research & Consultancy in Lausanne, Switzerland;
○ “Introduction to Cluster Management Excellence” course, organized by the European Foundation for Cluster Excellence, in Barcelona, Spain;
○ "Pre-gold workshop", organized by the European Secretariat for Cluster Analysis - ESCA, in Brussels, Belgium;
○ Specialization course: "Trainer", organized by Intratest S.A., in Cluj - Napoca, Romania;
○ “Cluster Academy 2014” course, organized by Clusterland Oberosterreich, in Linz - Austria;
○ “Cluster management mentoring session”, organized by the North-West Regional Development Agency and Aerospace Valley France Cluster, in Cluj-Napoca, Romania.
○ Course "How to improve our consulting skills", organized by the Ministry for Small and Medium Enterprises, Trade, Tourism and Liberal Professions, Post-Privatization Foundation, in Bucharest, Romania;
○ Specialization course: "Project Manager", organized by Euro Best Team S.R.L, in Bucharest - Romania;
● 2007: Course "SQL Administration", organized by the Training Center for Communications and Informatics "Decebal", in Sibiu, Romania.